We typically collect two categories of info about you:
- (a) data that you donate which personally identifies you (e.g., complete name or phone number);
- (b) information that does not personally identify you (e.g., your own IP address or type of browser).
- This info is moved to, held and processed by people in the United States of America;
- We generally use this information to Supply you with our Site and related services, and to create reports, information, and other pertinent information about online shopping;
- We may sometimes share this information to authorized third parties such as our merchants, advertising and promotional partners and third party service suppliers for these intended purposes;
- Through the use of "cookies,", because of our mutual working relationship, we allow advertising networks to collect anonymous Information Regarding you to send you their ads and use the Exact Same info to send you our advertisements (see section III below);
- You've got the option to opt-out of certain activities as stated below (see part VI);
- To protect your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, making sure that your privacy is of the utmost importance in our company;
- Should you register with us, then you have the ability to update or revise any of the information you previously supplied via the account section;
- If you have any queries or concerns about privacy issues in Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our websites and our services are not designed nor are they intended for use by children 13 and under;
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two kinds of information associated with you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as person. We collect your PII when you make the choice to register with us or when you choose to take part in an interactive quality of our Sites such as a critique, survey or promotion. You may:
Supply your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when registering with our Sites or in connection with a contest submission; provide certain demographic information regarding you (e.g., age, sex, shopping interests and tastes, etc.) when engaging in a survey or survey; or post a general comment and/or recommendation on our Sites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We collect certain non-PII from you once you visit our Website including IP addresses and information having to do with your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party website where your visit originated and your utilization of our Websites unique to the web pages you visit, and the magnitude of your own visits.
HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION
In our attempt to continuously improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a critical part in our fulfilling your orders, responding to your queries, serving you better in general, and understanding your requirements. We also use this data in different ways naturally connected to the situation in which you provided the information.
We can disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party support vendors who host and manage information, process credit card orders, deliver our merchandise, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") to get operational, marketing and promotional objectives; co-promotional partnering businesses and other people with whom we have marketing or other relationships ; our other users where you make the decision to openly post reviews, comments or other information in regard to goods or solutions, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Subsequently, we use non-PII to help in analyzing site traffic, understanding customer requests and trends, initiating targeted promotional activities (see "Preference Based Advertising" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATIONAdditionally, we also utilize a secure and trusted host hosting location in the US, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technologies to secure your data. Please note that although we strive to protect your PII, we can't guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and take no responsibility for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. In the regrettable event that your personal information which identifies you're in any way compromised, we'll notify you directly via email at the last known email address you've provided us with as soon as feasibly possible under the circumstances (flaws in notification might occur while we consider necessary actions to determine the scope of the breach and restore acceptable integrity to the system, as well as for the legitimate demands of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
You have many choices concerning the way we use information about you, such as: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; choose not to get any marketing information from us. You have a chance to modify your information from your private account .
If you have any questions, concerns, or problems regarding our privacy policies in Bestessays.com, please contact us by following this link.
Neither our Sites nor our Services are appropriate for the use of a small child under the age of 13 and they are illegal at any time to submit PII to people. Also, if you are under 18, you should utilize bestessays.com only with involvement and consent of a parent or guardian.